Careers in Human Resources
We are looking for potential candidates for future Human Resources vacancies.
If you have expertise in any of the following HR areas:
- Employee Data Management
- Time and Labor
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Faculty Relations
- Employment and Recruitment
- Equal Opportunity and Compliance
- Training and Organizational Development
- Information Technology
- Diversity & Inclusion
and are interested in submitting your application/resume to our HR Career Pool for future HR
vacancies please apply to Job Opening #35514 via this website. If you are a current FSU
employee please apply through OMNI Self Service. You must attach a resume to your on-line application.
Click on one of the following HR job titles to view a generic summary and description of the position:
- HR Representative
- Human Resources Specialist
- Assistant Director
- Associate Director of Human Resources
- Director of Human Resources
If your application is in the pool, you may be contacted if your qualifications and experience meet the
requirements of vacancies in Human Resources. Your application will remain in the pool for one semester.
Thereafter, if you are still interested you may re-apply to the next pool. It is also recommended that
you view the complete FSU job vacancy listing for specific positions in HR.
* Your application in the pool does not guarantee a call, an interview, or a job.